A warm welcome awaits you at this beautifully refurbished, family run 17th century inn offering a wealth of facilities...
- Jonty's Bar ~ stocking finely kept real ales, crafted lagers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
- Tearoom ~ serving a selection of teas, coffee, sandwiches, cakes, cream teas
- Daytime and Evening Restaurant ~ serving quality home cooked food daily, plus our very popular traditional Sunday lunches.
- Function Room ~ ideal for all private, business and club functions.
- Accommodation ~ luxuriously appointed en-suite rooms and chalets
The Court House is perfectly situated for visitors to north-east Essex - its rural location being convenient for the Constable Country villages of the River Stour, the beaches of the Tendring Peninsula and the historic towns of Colchester and Harwich. It's also perfectly placed as a stop-over en-route to or from the Port of Harwich and its Cruise Ships and Ferries.